In lieu of an online portfolio, I have provided an online resume of selected publications, grants, artist residencies, readings, presentations, and interviews. Please let me know if you would like to read a sample of my work, and I can send a short excerpt from my manuscript as a PDF or DOCX file.
- We Don’t Bury Our Dead When Our Dead Are Animals. Chicago: Another New Calligraphy, 2018.
- With Words—Verse In Concordance. Chicago: Dancing Girl Press, 2016.
- We Traced The Shape Of Our Loss To See Your Face. Ontario: Angel House Press, 2019.
- Writers in the Attic: MOON. Boise, Idaho: The Cabin’s Writers in the Attic Anthology Series, 2022.
- A Sing Economy. Edited by Adam Golaski and Matthew Klane. Syracuse, New York: Flim Forum Press, 2008. Multiple works.
Magazine & Journal Publications
- The Indianapolis Review. Forthcoming, May 2023.
- Michigan State University Libraries Short Édition series. Forthcoming, May 2023.
- Blueline Magazine. Forthcoming, Issue 42, 2023.
- Evening Street Review. Forthcoming, Fall / Winter 2023.
- EcoTheo Review. Forthcoming, 2023.
- Glassworks Magazine. February 2023.
- Camas Magazine. Winter 2022 issue.
- Writers at Home, The Cabin, May 2020.
- COVID Community Collection. Boise City Dept. of Arts and History, 2020.
- K’in Literary Journal. Issue 3, 2019.
- Linden Avenue Literary Journal. Issue 74, 2018.
- Rabid Oak. Issue 5, 2018.
- Word for Word. Issue 31, 2018.
- The Wire’s Dream Magazine. Issue 3, 2018.
- Anti-Narrative Journal. 2018. Multiple works.
- Where is the river: a poetry experiment. Issue 4, 2018. Multiple works.
- Rat’s Ass Review. Love & Ensuing Madness Edition, 2016.
- Written River. Vol. 5 Issue 2, 2015. Multiple works.
- Nerve Lantern. Issue 10, 2017. Multiple works.
- Tall Tales: Narratives from the Permanent Collection. Boise Art Museum, 2016-2017.
- ROAR Magazine. Online Issue, 2016.
- Berkeley Poetry Review. Issue 45, 2015.
- Nerve Lantern. Issue 8, 2015. Multiple works.
- Smoking Glue Gun. Issue 9, 2014.
- Horse Less Press Review. Issue 16, 2014.
- Nerve Lantern. Issue 7, 2014. Multiple works.
- Used Furniture Review. May 2012 Issue.
- “On Individual Stories & Extinction,” The Wire’s Dream Magazine. Issue 3, 2018.
- “To Make A Star Mark Where Our Mouth Has Been,” Palimpsest: A Creative Journal of the Humanities. Issue 20, 2012.
- [Review] Paper, Cotton, Leather. By Jenny Sadre-Orafai (Winston-Salem, NC: Press 53, 2014). In PANK Magazine (March 2015).
- [Review] The Only Sounds We Make. By Lee Zacharias (Spartanburg, SC: Hub City Press, 2014). In PANK Magazine (Dec 2014).
- [Review] Diorama of a People Burning. By Bradley Harrison (Los Angeles: Ricochet Editions, 2014). In PANK Magazine (Oct 2014).
- [Review] A Different Sun. By Elaine Neil Orr (New York: Berkeley Books, 2013). In PANK Magazine (Aug 2014).
- [Review] Magenta Rave. By Janna Zonder (Samille Press, 2013). In PANK Magazine (July 2014).
- [Review] Bye Sea. By Tony Mancus (Chicago: Tree Light Books, 2013). In PANK Magazine (June 2014).
- [Review] Writing That Risks: new work from beyond the mainstream. By Liana Holmbergand Deborah Steinberg, Eds. (San Francisco: Red Bridge Press, 2013). In PANK Magazine (January 2014).
- [Review] Kind. By Gretchen Primack (Woodstock, NY: Post Traumatic Press, 2013). In PANK Magazine (October 2014).
- [Review] Reluctant Mistress. By Anne Champion (Boston: Gold Wake Press, 2013). In PANK Magazine (June 2013).
Residencies & Grants
- CARES Act Grant, Idaho Commission on the Arts, 2020.
- Financial Award, COVID Community Archive, City of Boise, 2020.
- Project Grant, COVID Cultural Commissioning Fund, 2020.
- Quick Funds Project Grant, Idaho Commission on the Arts, 2019.
- Quick Funds Project Grant, Idaho Commission on the Arts, 2017.
- Project Grant, Alexa Rose Foundation, 2017.
- Artist-in-Residence, Surel’s Place, 2020.
- Artist-in-Residence, Oregon Caves National Monument and Preserve, 2019.
- Artist-in-Residence, Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area, 2019.
- Artist-in-Residence, Boise Public Library, 2018.
- Artist-in-Residence, Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve, 2017.
Readings & Performances
Readings & Performances
- Reading, Death Rattle 9th Anniversary Showcase, 2022. By Invitation.
- Reading, Pacific Northwest Poets Showcase, Storyfort, 2022. By invitation.
- Reading, Poetry & Mimosas, Storyfort, 2021, 2022, & 2023. By invitation.
- Reading, CCC Fund Community Showcase (sponsor: Velma V Morrison Center for Performing Arts), 2020. By invitation.
- Reading and Artist Talk, Surel’s Place, 2020. By invitation.
- Reading, Lit Youngstown First Wednesday Series, 2020. By invitation.
- Reading, Bloom Summer Reading Series (sponsors: Storyfort; Idaho Botanical Garden), 2020. By invitation.
- Reading, MING Studios 7 o’clock Series, 2019. By invitation.
- Reading, The Poetry Show, Radio Boise, 2019. By invitation.
- Reading, M K Nature Center (sponsor: Bureau of Land Management), 2019. By invitation.
- Reading, Death Rattle Writers Festival (sponsor: Death Rattle Writers Festival), 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019.
- Reading, Voices of the Earth (sponsor: BSU Department of Sustainability), 2019.
- Reading, Stray Theatre Variety Show, Radio Boise, 2018. By invitation.
- Reading, Campfire Stories (sponsor: The Modern Hotel), 2018. By invitation.
- Reading, Earth Day Poetry Reading (sponsors: Idaho Commission on the Arts; Alexa Rose Foundation), 2018.
- Reading, Ghosts & Projectors (sponsors: The Cabin; Boise State University), 2017. By invitation.
- Reading, Craters of the Moon National Monument (sponsor: National Park Service), 2017. By invitation.
- Reading, Tall Tales Reading Series (sponsor: Boise Art Museum), 2016. By invitation.
- Reading, Poetry Speakeasy (sponsors: Ghosts & Projectors; The Cabin), 2014 & 2015. By invitation.
Talks and Panels
- Host and Panelist, Discussion Session (“The End of Nature? Writers on Ecological Loss”), Storyfort, 2022.
- Panelist, Discussion Session (“Sound & Vision: Poets on the Art of the Lyric”), Storyfort, 2021.
Interviews and Press
- Interview: Greenbelt Magazine, “The Art Behind the Story”
- Interview: The Wire’s Dream Magazine, “TWD Magazine 3rd Collection Interview: Hannah Rodabaugh — Poetry & CNF Contributor, Pushcart Nominee”
- Interview: Boise City Dept. of Arts & History, “Creators, Makers, and Doers: Ghosts and Projectors”
- Review of A Sing Economy: Open Letters Monthly, “The Songs of Sing”
- Judge, Idaho Scholastic Writing Awards, 2020-Present.
- Co-organizer, Ghosts & Projectors: A Poetry Reading Series, 2014-2020.
- Co-organizer, Voices of the Earth (Earth Day Poetry Reading), Boise State University Dept. of Sustainability, 2018-2020.
- Judge, Artist Grants, Alexa Rose Foundation, 2018-2020.
- Committee Member, Education Committee, Golden Eagle Audubon Society, 2022-Present.
- Volunteer Instructor, Golden Eagle Audubon Society, 2022-Present.
- Volunteer, Habitat Restoration, Idaho Trails Association, 2022-Present.
- Volunteer, Habitat Restoration, Weed Warriors Program, City of Boise, 2022-Present.